Our thermal and adventure bath offers a 3 in 1 bath experience: relaxation, medicinal baths and treatments every day of the week: several adventure pools, thermal and medicinal pools are at our guests’ disposal, and they may also enjoy the grass beach and a refreshing dip in Lake Velence in the summer.
A mushroom jet, an umbrella fountain, back and neck massage jet, reclining jacuzzi bed, hydro-massage bench, jacuzzi bench and foot massage will make your bath experience complete here. We have designed two pools for the children, with their own fun elements.
You will want to take a dip in Lake Velence in the summer: the lake water is rich in minerals, sodium and magnesium. It is beneficial as it regenerates an exhausted body and alleviates rheumatic symptoms.
Our guests may choose between two medicinal pools: one on the ground floor, the other upstairs, offering a splendid panorama of Lake Velence.
The thermal water
Our waters have a high calcium, magnesium and hydrogen-carbonate content, with an anti-inflammatory effect, being beneficial for circulatory problems as well. The sodium content enables treatment of gynecological diseases, the high chloride content reinforces immunity and has a general invigorating and fortifying effect. The water’s composition is most similar to those at the Széchenyi and Gellért baths.
Indications for a bath treatment
- Degenerative diseases of the spine and joints: spondylosis, arthritis, tenosynovitis, chronic myalgia, tennis elbow
- Rehabilitation after trauma, orthopedic and neurological surgery, condition after herniated disc surgery, post-traumatic musculoskeletal deterioration
- Chronic gynecological inflammatory diseases, certain forms of infertility, post-menopausal symptoms
- Occlusive peripheral arterial disease, circulatory problems
Contraindications for a bath treatment
- Dermatological diseases
- Chronic blood pressure problems
- Malignant tumors
- Cardiological problems
- Complications of pregnancy
- Acute inflammations
- Communicable diseases
- Alcohol-related conditions