Dear parents, grandparents, companions, family members!
Please read the following rules of procedure and sign to confirm that you have read them. Thank you!
Opening hours: every day 10:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
Please respect the opening hours exactly! Thank you for your cooperation!
Given the current situation, in order to ensure the safety of children and staff, the equipment and furnishings of the Play Island are disinfected several times a day in accordance with the regulations.The surface disinfectant used is biodegradable, environmentally friendly, quick-drying and harmless to health.
You can use the services of Játéksziget under the following conditions:
- Time share guests, owners of building 2 (2518) and building 3 owners can visit for a fee, which is 3.000 HUF / child / day from 3 years of age. After payment of the fee, a white wristband is required.
- Play Island is a playground for healthy children, but we cannot accept children with fever, illness, colds, coughs, or recovering from illness, especially in the current situation, out of consideration for other children and our colleagues.
- In all cases, for reasons of hygiene, children must be dressed in street clothes (not robes) and cotton socks (nylon socks are not accepted).
- We can only accept potty-trained children.
- In accordance with current arrangements, the Island of Play can accommodate a limited number of children. Guests will be informed of any restrictions in a daily notice.
- The import and consumption of any food – including fruit – is FORBIDDEN!
- The minimum age for children is 3 years old.
- Kindly inform the childminder of any persistent illnesses, sensitivities or allergies of the child.
- The toys on the Play Island are for the enjoyment of the children playing there, so please do not take them out when you leave! Please do not bring in your own toys, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- We are temporarily unable to accept accompanying family members and adults on the Play Island.
- If a child engages in an activity that is dangerous to him/herself or to the physical safety of others and does not stop when asked to do so, the child supervisor will immediately inform the relatives and has the right to exclude the child from the service immediately.
- To use the Play Island, you must fill in a child registration form.
- The restrictions are based on recommendations from the National Center for Public Health.
Velence, 2021. június 18.